Citidine Restaurant , Japanese Restaurant (temporarily closed), 24/7 Convenience Store, Coffee Shop, Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Swimming Pool, Spa/Massage, Salon, Gym - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Room Service, Airport & Seaport Transfer, Tour Packages, Business Center, Car Rental
Free Wi-Fi in all areas.
Cancellation / Prepayment
All bookings made are non-refundable,non-transferable and non-convertible. No Show or cancellation of booking is consider guaranteed.
Children and extra beds
All children under 11 years old stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rooms are non smoking (PhP 15,000 - penalty).
- With 3 packed meals on Chef's Discretion.
- All bookings are pre-arranged and no last minute.
- All requests are subject to availability upon check in.
- All bookings made cannot be modified and considered sold.
- No Dine-in. We only serve Room Service from 6am to 5pm daily.
- In compliance with the health and safety protocols imposed by the government, there will be no room cleaning while the guest is still in-house thus, guest is responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the room. All basic needs are provided prior the arrival. Lastly, guest is not allowed to go outside the room or roam around or mingle with other guests. The guest can only goes out during checkout.
- Guests who had existing bookings/reservations as of May 1, 2020;
- Foreign guests who are transiting through, or otherwise temporarily staying in the Philippines for a short period and will leave the country;
- Long Staying Guests;
- Distressed OFWs;
- Repatriated OFWs in compliant with approved quarantine protocols;
- Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine;
- Stranded Passengers;
- Employees of agencies and instumentalities of the Government, including Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) and Local Government Unit (LGUs), especially health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers; and
- Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate during the ECQ / MECQ / GCQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located within the same Community Quarantine zone.